Since I have been absent for a bit, allow me to reintroduce myself!
- I have an American name, Filipino facade, and a southern draw.
- I am a wife to a college assistant basketball coach.
- We have a BEAUTIFUL hound mix, rescue puppy – Rebound <–the perfect name for a basketball family!
- I have a degree in Communication.
- My biggest downfall is my love for cookies, cakes, and ice cream.
- But I love vegetables and eating healthy as well…it’s about balance, right??
- I absolutely hate running…but it’s not so bad when you cross the finish line.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant are my best friends.
- I love to read. Thumbs up if you’re a hopeless romantic!
- My two favorite times of the day are lunch time and nap time. Whichever comes first is fine with me.
- Crocheting is also another one of my favorites! If you can crochet, I can talk your ear off if you will listen.
- My best friends are my husband, my dog, and my 66-year-old neighbor.
- Thirsty? Drink some water…because that’s all we have to drink at my house. Seriously. No soda pop to be found here!
- My -ALL TIME- favorite color is purple. I’m sure you can tell by looking at my blog 😛
- My favorite animal, other than my gorgeous Rebound, is the giraffe.
- There are a few times in my life I would like to relive: mine and coach’s first date, our wedding, winning the 2011 NAIA National Tournament, watching Taylor Swift LIVE in concert, and our first trip to Disney..just to name a few.
- My favorite meal is a turkey burger and sweet potato fries.
- My favorite outfit is a t-shirt and leggings – because leggings are pants no matter what you think.
- My planner is my best friend. One day I left it at home and didn’t know what to do. Literally. My entire “to do” list was in there.
- Go CATS! Go BEARS!
There it is…a list of a few facts about me! Now, I would like to hear from you. Leave a few facts about yourself in the comments section.
The Uncommon Wife.