Today, and every day, I am thankful for all of God’s gifts. Our family spent today filled with food, laughter, thanks, and giving!
It has been a great couple of days with my husband home and no practice – until tonight. After 48 hours of basketball games, pajama lounging, and turkey eating, my husband returns to practice in preparation for this Saturday’s game. Regardless if he has to spend late hours out tonight, I am so thankful we were able to see most of our families today and enjoy a fantastic Thanksgiving breakfast AND lunch. Thanksgiving dinner is always reserved for leftovers from lunch. It is easier to go light for dinner so that you don’t feel bloated when you wake up in the morning (my little secret)!
5 Thinks I Am Thankful For
- I am thankful for my wonderful husband
- I am thankful to live in a country where I have the freedom to celebrate holidays
- I am thankful for a roof over my head
- I am thankful for food – I am a food JUNKIE
- I am thankful for all of our families, regardless of how dysfunctional we can be
I can only hope your day was filled with food and family.
What are you thankful for?